As we return to our office space, we want to remind you of the safety measures we are taking.
- Scheduling of patients will be hourly to minimize the traffic in the waiting area and locker rooms. PLEASE ARRIVE AT YOUR SCHEDULED TIME AND NO MORE THAN 5 MINUTES EARLY.
- Centurion staff will wear face masks and fresh gloves, per CDC guidelines, and will wash hands before and after each client. We will also have our temperatures taken and recorded daily.
- We require all patients to wear masks that cover their noses and mouths.
- All equipment—including treatment tables, classroom, Pilates room and gym area—will be disinfected between each session.
- When you arrive, we will check your temperature with a non-contact thermometer. Anyone with readings that are not within a normal range will not be able to be treated.
- You’ll be asked to wear a mask and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer. We will have gloves available for those who want them.
- You must put all of your belongings in a locker, including cell phones. When possible, please arrive already dressed in clothing for your appointment. Lockers will be disinfected between uses.
- To avoid contact with pens, clipboards, etc., we ask that you fill out all paperwork ahead of time, and encourage you to leave your credit card on file.
Prior to any in-office appointments, please inform us of any of the following:
- Have you been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you personally had COVID-19? If so, have you been released by your physician to return to regular activities?
- Have you been told by a public health official that you may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced fever, cough or sore throat within the last 14 days?
- Do you have any current symptoms of illness?